Saturday, April 4, 2009

Scrapbook Alchemy

Jessica Sprague's new class, called Scrapbook Alchemy started up on March 30th. This is a self-pace class, so you can take it anytime, at your own pace. I was really interested in learning more about hybrid scrapbooking, so I thought this was perfect.


She is offering a really good deal. You can't beat half-off and having a lab partner at the same time! My friend Carrie and I took the class 'together' (thank you Instant Messenger) and it was so fun! We both learned a lot of new ways to move around in Photoshop. Jessica Sprague is an amazing teacher and she's so thorough.


This is the completed hybrid page. I loved taking the digital elements and combining it with traditional. I got out the paint, glitter, buttons, and had a good ole time. It felt really good to be using some of my traditional supplies.

I can't wait until next class!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: