Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Page



This page was actually created last week. I thought I had posted it, but I didn't. Do you ever have those projects where you just keep tweaking things until you think they look right? That's what I did with this page. I notice that when I'm creating sometimes, I'll worry about what others will think about my pages if I post them. I realized I was doing that with this page and I had to tell myself that it DOESN'T MATTER! If I like it, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! Right? Right! It's been fun working with these vacation pages. I remember when I had this plan of how I was going to do this whole album for our vacation pages and I just have to laugh. I had totally boxed myself in. Thankfully I snapped out of that. Whew!

My sweater is coming along nicely. Last night I finished the other sleeve and I just stared at the directions for the next step for a long time. I really wished I had someone there to interpret what the directions were saying. I ended up reading it outloud a few times and continued to read them over and over again until something clicked. Oh, knitting videos on You Tube helped so much too! It's a cowl neck sweater, so now I'm working on the neck part. After that I will sew up the seams and it will be complete! I'm SO excited! Knitting a sweater is a lot easier than it looks...honest! Ha!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: