Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beauty



I'm so happy to know that I'm still in love with orange. Ha! Speaking of which, did ya'll see the BIKE? (Scroll down a bit and you'll see the orange beauty). You really should go check because it's finished and it looks AWESOME! And it should be in my possession next week! Whoohoo!

Ok, back to the page...I really love how this page came together. Yesterday I put the pictures in the collage and then worked on it again this morning. It's kinda funny that I don't normally create two-page spreads, but here I am creating one after another. We have so many pics of our trip to the interior of Alaska that I want to put as many as I can on the pages.

This page was inspired by Cindy Tobey. I really enjoy looking at her blog and her fun pages.

Today I'm taking a break from staining (can I get a 'Hallelujah!'?) and I'm going to enjoy a picnic with a friend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debi said...

Love all the Alaska pages. Did I mention that my DH and I are planning a trip there this summer (although we really don't know what to see yet). I just hope my pages turn out as well as yours have. They look great!