Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hybrid

On Friday I worked on a hybrid page and I'm finally remembering to post it now.


The picture collage is showing some of the steps of making the page. I bought chicken wire from the hardware store just for this page. It cracks me up! Tigger was trying to attack it when I was cutting it. He's so helpful!


This page was too bulky and large to fit in a page protector, so this page has grommets now to fit in the 3-ring album.


Poor Quent, his picture is on a page with glitter, flowers, and butterflies. Sigh.


And did you know? Wouldn't you like to know? Haha!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Winter said...

Oh, Christina!! I love your pages more and more everyday! Love the chicken wire and great page with glittery Quent! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Those are great! I love the chicken wire... too cool! and yes... i would like to know! :-)