Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just Kidding

Do you remember how I said I was finished with my 2008 Alaska trip photos? Well, I wasn't!

I usually have my pages printed with Good Life Photo. They have amazing quality and service! But since I want to have all of the pages printed at once, it will be about $150.00 at $3/page. So...then I looked at Shutterfly to see about having a book made instead. It will be cheaper in the long-run (so far anyway) because I won't have to buy a $30 album for it. Plus it will be easier to store.

There were three pages that I had made that were hybrid/traditional. One of them I scanned, and the other two I trashed since I thought they were, well, pretty dorky. Ha! The pages in this post are the redos, which I created digitally. Seriously, I think I'm a digi-scrapper all the way!


I love the worn, textured look on this page. The "Adventure" sticker is part of a set of freebie words that Jessica Sprague had on her site yesterday.


I created the background fish paper first, and then added the pictures and words. Dr. Suess inspired this one.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Winter said...

Congrats on getting all your pictures scraped! :) I think I am overwhelmed with all the pictures that I haven't scraped, that I tend to not do any pages at all! Making a card just seems easier and feels finished, but cards won't be lasting memories for my kids, so I need to get motivated and do them! Thanks for the motivation! :)
Oh, I also wanted to ask, do you have any tips for taking pitures of layouts? I used to do alot of 12X12, but I have started doing 8 1/2X11. Any help would we appreciated! Thanks!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your pages look great! I am sure your other pages were just fine too! Congrats on being done! I haven't finished one scrapbook for myself yet and I have been scrapbooking for 6 or 7 years (if not longer)!!