Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday!

Sorry, no pictures to post as of right now, but hopefully sometime later today. I'm in a card-making mood, so I'm hoping to play in the loft.

Today Ali was giving an update on her word for 2009, and then she asked where everyone else is with their word. I think about my word often. My word is "relax". Have I been relaxing? It depends on who you ask. But for me, I think I reach that goal more than I have in the past. We are hitting the peak of the hustle/bustle with moving and here I am, still scrapping, still stamping, enjoying friendships, and just taking everything one moment at a time. When we moved from Wisconsin to Alaska, I wasn't this relaxed...no way! I was very stressed, but I didn't have to be.

I had a stamping party yesterday! I was the hostess, not the demonstrator. That's like the first time ever! I've hosted candle parties, Pampered Chef, but hosting a Stampin' Up! party was much more fun because it's something I am passionate about. And everyone who came enjoys stamping, so it was fun to have all of these people with the same hobby together laughing and having a great time! My friend Laura is the new demonstrator for our town. I'm excited for her!

Enjoy your Monday, everyone!

No comments: