Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Camp

This was like my 3rd or 4th attempt to scrapbook these pictures. Something I have noticed about scrapbooking for me lately has been this: if I'm not in love with it/liking it from the start, then it's time to start over (delete). There are many pages I have deleted because of this. I don't look it as a discouraging thing, but more like a learning process. In the past I have continued to work on those pages that I didn't really care for, and really, I never was satisfied with the end result. So sometimes it's ok to just wipe the slate clean and start fresh. That's one of the reasons I LOVE digital scrapbooking. There's no wasted paper, no wasted pictures...just a waste of time...haha!



I have a feeling that the Arizona trip is going to be scrapped faster than any other trip. I think I feel more settled in my style and how I like to scrap. Well see... We have a second trip planned for this year, so I'll have to make more creative room for that. Ha!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great page... you are so pretty!!

Winter said...

I love this page! I love the look of film at the bottom and the big picture is the blank one! So smart! :)