Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happiness



I'm so glad we went back to the pueblos on our trip because we took some fun pictures! That was the only reason to go back...to take some pictures. All for scrapping!

Oh...before I forget. The other day we watched New In Town. I have to say I really liked it. Being from the midwest and that I'm a little bit familiar with the whole Minnesota/Wisconsin/Upper Penninsula accent (Yooper), it made me laugh. And guess what? There's parts about scrapbooking in it! And in the special features there's a part all about scrapbooking. It was cool! Anyway, I just wanted to share that. "Are you a scrapper?" If you see the movie...you will understand what that means. *wink*
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I just LOVE the multi layers you are using...You may have been doing it for a long time...I can finally SEE it! I am intrigued and drawn into the pages.
great work...I pray your creative space is better than what you have now!

Winter said...

Great page and what a beautiful picture! :)