Thursday, July 9, 2009

New stuff

Remember the workshop I hosted last weekend? The stuff came today! Whoohoo! I picked out all stamp sets for my free stuff. I thought I would share what I picked out.



1. Free hostess set: Christmas Punch
2. Wheel stamp: Bright Blessings. This one is like for harvest/fall/Thanksgiving time. I'm really excited about it. I don't have many wheel stamps, but I have one that's similar to this that I use a lot, so I thought this one would be fun, too.
3. Farm Life: Maybe I am a farm girl at heart? When I saw this stamp set in the catalog my heart went pitter patter.
4. Free hostess set: Wings of Friendship. I really like the birdie and flourishes.
5. Woodgrain stamp. I'm really excited about this one. I have seen the Hero Arts woodgrain stamp used, so I was happy that SU came out with one of their own.
6. Free hostess set: Country Morning. This is another farm-girl set. Ha!
7. On a Pedestal: Fun birthday stamps!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh... fun stuff. I just got a bunch of free stuff too... so exciting! I want that woodgrain stamp... that is on my buy list for this next month (i think... i really want all the in color stuff too... decisions decisions.

Winter said...

You got some cute stuff, can't wait to see what you make with them!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

OOOH, how is the woodgrain stamp? I already have one from Michael's so don't ask me why I want another! The 'chubby' bird stamp is cute too!