Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #11


Whoa! These colors are so not my normal color combination. BUT it was a great challenge. I've been wanting to scrapbook, but it seems like I've been struggling with the creative part. I notice it's during those times when I need I need a challenge, a template, or something to get me started. This page started out following a template, and then I saw the color challenge and noticed that most of the colors in the pictures match the challenge. I think the color that was the most challenging for me to fit on this page was bright pink since there's no pink in the pictures. Another thing that was challenging was that Dawn didn't include white in the combination. The template I used had white outlining the pictures, so I just left it. I hope it's ok!

I really like how it all came together. Now I must go play some more...



I haven't double-checked, but the 'journey' font looks like what Ali Edwards uses on her blog. It's called Capture It from dafont.com. The 'come true' font is called Jane Austen. I love Jane Austen, so I just had to download that!
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Maureen P said...

this is so fun! The colours are perfect for your layout :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great page!! I hope to get mine done tonight!!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

This is an awesome page- great use of the colors.

Winter said...

Another great page! :) I love how the colors look together! Digital scrapbooking looks so fun! :)

Loz said...

Fab page! Those colours worked great :)

Laura :) said...

I love how your page turned out! These colors were just perfect for it.

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

SUPER page! Love the layout and the way you worked all the colors from the challenge!

Kathleen said...

Great page---I love how it turned out!

Ann said...

Fab LO--great job with these colors!

Traveling Mama said...

This is absolutely amazing! I love how you used the colors on your page!

Janelle said...

Wow -- your page looks great. I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to begin doing what you did here! Great job!

Jessica said...

This page is lovely!! The colors look so well balanced :)

Unknown said...

This layout is just Fabulous! and is perfect for the challenge!

Karen said...

Such a great layout! I love seeing scrapbook pages made for color challenges. I'm hoping it will bring me some of my scrapping mojo back! Love the pop of pink in the title and from the dandies. :>

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE your page! It was so nice to see a scrapbook page for a change. The pics were terrific and your layout was fab!

Sue Lelli said...

I love your page! The gray background paper is fab and your layout was great! I love how you stamped pink over the pics.