Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cherish

Good morning! It's another beautiful day in Southeast, but there is some haze/smoke in the air. I'm beginning to wonder if it really rains here. Ha! Yesterday I had the chance to stamp. I thought I had better figure out what projects I am making for my next stamping workshop so I can order supplies. When I stamped in the loft I could totally make a gigantic mess and I would just leave it. But now I have the diningroom table to work at in our furnished apartment. I made a mess yesterday, but this time I felt embarrassed that it was so messy. I think having a space/room to craft is definitely a nice thing!

This is a card I created a couple of weeks ago. I got the idea from Dawn. She used Papertrey Ink products and I used Stampin' Up! Although, I did use the Papertrey Ink paper. I don't know the name of this color. I'm not a PTI expert...yet! I really like this card. It's so elegant and beautiful! I may have to borrow some of the ideas on this card for my next workshop.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the colors! I know what you mean about making a mess from crafting, I have a corner (that seems to be growing) in our bedroom. It gets a little messy, We are planning to build a new house soon, and my own craft room was a request! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous Christina! I love the pattern on the top note and the flower is beautiful. Great card! :)

Lynnette said...

I love the card. So gorgeous. It all works.

I have a craft room that is so messy. I am a messy crafter and I like to have everything wihtin close reach. I finally had to start cleaning, seeing the floor was a plus:)

Jessica said...

This is so pretty!
I just realized I didn't answer your question about the scallop punch I used on my last card I posted. It's just an EK success corner rounder. If you take the plastic guide off that the paper would normally set in to cut the corners then you can do a straight scallop on the paper. If that makes sense! Ha!