Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moxie Fab World Challenge

Last night I was blog-hopping and I hopped upon Moxie Fab's blog and saw that she was having a challenge. I have seen others post about her challenges before, so I was interested. For this challenge she wants a holiday creation with something clean, graphic (actually, I am wrong...I'm getting the challenges confused), cutsey, and fun. I wanted to get started on this last night, but I knew I was too tired to create. I did look through my stamps to see if I even had any stamps that would be classified as 'cute'. And I did! So I set some things aside to remind me to make a card for this challenge. I had fun playing this morning. Want to join me in this challenge?



Is it fun and cutsey? What do you think? I love these colors together! Guess what? After this card, I only have a few inches left of my raspberry fizz satin ribbon. *frown* Such a fun color!



It was so much fun making this card. I really felt like I was getting out of my box. I love it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Punch (SU), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Snow Swirled (SU)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Craft Whisper White (SU)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (SU), Aqua Mist (PTI)
Other: Raspberry Fizz ribbon (PTI), Only Orange marker, Tempting Turquoise marker (SU), Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It is "cute and fun" and so are those great colors!

Maile Belles said...

For sure... this is Cutsey and Fun!!! Great choice of colors!

Winter said...

Yes, it is cute & fun! :) I LOVE the colors! I hope to play in these challenge too, if time allows! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute girl! You need to order you some more of that ribbon! :) oh.. and don't feel bad... I am totally confused about what style is what!

Ramona said...

You did cute and fun! Even though you were a little confused. LOL! This card turned out great!

papertrails leaver said...

the snowperson is definitely cute and fun! great take on the style challenge!

~amy~ said...

sweet...love the pops of pink!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Christina! Thanks for entering the Fun & Cute Challenge!