Sunday, September 20, 2009

MIA

I've been missing in action!
We got back from our vacation...for a day...and then we left again for a very special event that took place. Quent's brother's wedding! Congratulations Nate & Annie!! It was a beautiful time and we enjoyed every minute of the few days we spent in Girdwood, Alaska for the wedding. Family from all over the country came. Annie is wonderful and I'm so thankful to call her my new sister!

Quent and his sister Natasha took some incredible pictures of the wedding. They were like a team working together! I can't wait to see all of the pictures after editing. I thought I would borrow a couple of pictures that Quent took to share with you...


My husband is so creative! He bought the bottles of Coke the day before and had this idea of them drinking Coke in front of the sign. I love it! These pictures are before his beautiful editing touches.


That's me! I don't dress up very often (I don't like to), but it was fun for this day. Quent's sister Mikaela did my hair and it turned out beautiful. So fun!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Super cool pictures!! You look so pretty in that pic, I love your hair!! Can't wait to see more of Quent & Natasha's photos!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I've missed you!

Winter said...

Hey Christina! I'm so glad ya'll had a great vacation, and it looks like the wedding was great too! :) The Coke picture is so fun and you look amazing! So pretty! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Wow!! You look beautiful Christina! I knew you were beautiful anyway but... dang girl... you look good! :) I am surprised Quent could keep his hands off of you long enough to take pictures! Ha!!

Oh... and wow... Quent is very talented! Tell him I think his pics are awesome!

Soooooo glad you are back! Have missed you!

My parents are on their Alaskan cruise right now! They were in Juno yesterday but don't know where they were heading after that! I told them to look for you... ha!!