Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tree & Tigerlily

Hello! I hope you are all having a great weekend! I thought I would post some pages that I recently put in the gallery at Little Dreamer.


Here's another page using some childhood pictures. All supplies are from Little Dreamer. You can see the credits here.


I had this page in mind for quite awhile. When a friend of ours from Switerland was visiting us he called Tigger, Tigerlily. He said that's what they call the striped kitties in Switzerland. I thought it was so cute! I journaled about it on the page. Since the picture was taken in the winter time, I decided to include snowflakes on the page. Credits are here.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Both of these are great!! I love the one of you and your dad... so sweet! What a cute Tigger! :)

Winter said...

Great layouts! I love the colors in the first one! :)