Monday, December 7, 2009

Blessed

Oops! I didn't realize that it had been 2 days since I posted.

This is a page I created a couple of months ago. I wasn't planning on posting it, but I think it's ok to now. The journaling on this page is very close to my heart, and sometimes I hesitate in sharing such things with the blog-world. Lately I have really been missing Wrangell. So much that I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it and the wonderful people who live there. It's funny because so many people move away from there relieved that they are getting off the island, but soon after they find themselves wanting to go back. We didn't leave to runaway from island-life (since we live on another island!), but it is a place very dear to our hearts. This is a page about Wrangell and some of the amazing people who touched our lives and hearts.



I used all of my own designs for this page. I can't wait to get back into designing. Oh, Illustrator, where art thou? Can you guess what's on my Christmas wish list?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Ha ha, you're so funny. Illustrator is such a great program! But man it's expensive... so glad my tech husband already had it when I got interested!

And you know I always forget you live in Alaska! Great page.

Katrina said...

Family is a two way street...Thank you for meeting me half way! Love and miss you!

Loretta said...

I had tears too...what a wonderful page. It is an honor to be in your family. This pic of stampin club must have been in July when I was gone. Sad face!!! I love your designs...Love you.

Winter said...

What a beautiful page, inside and out! We are going through some things right know, where we are leaving people we love, and it is VERY hard! So I know your sadness! :(