Saturday, January 23, 2010

Forever

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend here weather-wise!

Last night I finished working on this page about Quent and his sister Natasha. I love the photos! It's a simple page using all of my own designs except for the flourish, which is from a brush set called Elegantly Speaking from After Five Designs (I'm not sure if it's available anymore?). I love when pictures tell the story!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

fromafarr said...

I love pictures being the focal point of a layout! This is truly gorgeous!!! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Christina... all of your pages are great! I love the baby page... so sweet! I don't remember all of that stuff about my son either and he just turned 3. I guess those are the non important things if you think about it. They take up too much room that you need for the most important memories! Or... maybe I just have a small brain! :)

Love your work from Illustrator!! Looks great! I think you will look back and love it!

The page of Quent and his sister are great! You guys have some amazing pictures!!

Eli Kristin Magnussen said...

Amazing photos, love the LO! ;) Just brilliant - makes me wanna go there too, LOL!

Hugs from Norway
Eli Kristin