Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Digi Dare #167

Good Tuesday morning! Today I wanted to share a page I created last week for the current Digi Dare. This is my first time participating in their dare, but I have been following the dares for awhile now. It's like taking scrapbooking out of the box for me. Last week I was in a creative mood, but I wanted to do something different, so I did!

For this dare we had to mention at least 5 emotions, the color red had to stand out, and to use at least one symbol of Valentine's Day. This is what I created:


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Winter said...

WOW! I LOVE this page! It is so honest and I love that about you! :)

Molly said...

Love this page! Great composition.

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is awesome Christina!! Love love love it! BTW... love your new blog header... it is fabuloso!