Friday, February 12, 2010

Going to the sun

Whenever I think of Going to the Sun Road I think of my dad and Kelly. They got married in Missoula, Montana and their honeymoon was an 800-mile bike trip (Dad, correct me if that mileage is wrong) up into Canada. When I was about 12 years old, a few years after they married, we went on a family vacation to Montana and visited most of the spots they had on their honeymoon. One of my most favorite places in the world is Going to the Sun Road in Glacier National Park, Montana. So I knew when the day came that we would go back to Montana, I had my heart set on this beautiful, winding road through the mountains. I remember the first time I ever went on it: the mountains and the west captured my heart ever since that day. I'm so thankful that my dad and Kelly took us on trips like these because I got to experience places I never would have seen from my home in Michigan. (Thank you Dad and Kelly!) And with that being said, this page captures my excitement of being to that very same place once again.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joy said...

Gorgeous LO! I love your style!

Winter said...

Oh, what sweet memories! Love the blurry picture going down the road! So neat! :)