Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ours, Mine, Not Yours!

That's a funny name for a scrapbook page, huh? This is actually a second draft of this page. You can see the first one HERE. I'm not very impressed with it. Each time I would see it in the Little Dreamer gallery or in Picasa I would make a funny face (those who have seen me probably know the face I'm talking about). And you know me...sometimes I just *have* to redo things. Sometimes when I am creating layouts for the design teams I just want to get the project done so I can check it off my mental list, but I realize that it's never really good for me to do that. I have to be in the mood to create and be true to my style. I'm pleased with this page!

Little Dreamer has some really pretty new kits and templates!

3 comments:

Winter said...

Great page! I love the colors again! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Super page. I love how you did the journaling!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great pic and great page! :) I really need to start scrapbooking... I need a card making intervention! :)