Monday, February 15, 2010

Shine & Peace

Hello! I hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day with your sweetheart! We had a nice day! Quent took me out to eat on Saturday evening since our favorite restaurant was closed on Sunday. We had a delicious dinner topped off with creme brulee (sp?)! We had a really nice weekend together!

I don't have a page to share with you today, but I do have something. This is a wall hanging decoration I made for a friend of mine. She wanted bright colors, so that's what I worked on creating here.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebekah Smith said...

Your work is beautiful!! ;) Thanks so much!!!

Katrina said...

I like this! It looks like profesional scrapbook paper! You go girl!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous! I am glad that you had a great Valentines! Thank you for your sweet comment about me looking like a cow! :) Love ya!

Winter said...

Beautiful! :)