Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Cat and a Hat

In January (or was it February?) I knitted a hat. It was supposed to be a gift for an adult, but when I tried it on and realized how small it was, I busted out with a laugh. I think it's supposed to be more like a beanie, which I suppose an adult could wear. I personally like knitted hats that go over my ears, but beanies are cute, too. This hat had something unique to it because I had to knit a patch. It was pretty simple.




I finally sewed up the seams on my sweater I started last year! I was checking everything out before I headed to the local yarn shop to get some help with my sweater. I had it laying on the floor and what do you know, Mr. Tig had to come over and check it out. I had a sneaky suspicion that he would enjoy laying on it, and that's exactly what he did. It's super soft, so I can't blame him. He's hilarious!

Right now I'm working on knitting a handbag/purse for myself. I'm hoping to finish it before I leave for Michigan next week so I can get help from my sister and step-mom Kelly with how to line it with fabric.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Winter said...

I love that top picture! So pretty! I sure wish I knew how to knit! :)

Nettie said...

everything about your post is fantastic......and I think I have the same hat pattern lol
but I also want to say...your titles to each blog really are creative!!!!
have a great trip.....who will be tending that sweet little girl while you are gone?

Gabi said...

the hat is so cute :) I tried knitting when I was younger and I really enjoyed it. But right now there aren't enough hours in one day...
Love the photo as well :)

Jessica said...

Well, even if it is too small, it's cute! I like the color of it!