Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chronicles of Adventure

Here are a few digital scrapbook pages of the project I have been working on for one of my husband's trips.


I really wanted to add to this page, but when I would, it just didn't fit. So I decided that the simplicity of it is completely fine!


Pictures of sunsets, waterfalls, rainbows, or other such beautiful sights aren't my favorite to scrapbook. So I'm learning to keep the pages with these pictures as simple as possible. There were a lot of drafts for this page, but this is the one that I felt really accomplished what I wanted to portray. Quent takes so many amazing photos and I want this photobook to really bring out the artistic talent he has captured in his photos and the editing process. He really enjoyed this trip and was bummed when weather conditions didn't allow them to go again this year. So I really want this photobook to be special for him.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ingunn said...

These are beautiful! The photos are so amazing that they don't need any extra embellishments.

Could you write a post on photo editing? Your photos are always so gorgeous and vibrant.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Beautiful pages and yes... your husband takes amazing pics!!

fromafarr said...

Love, love LOVE these pages! I stared at the pics of the glacier...it's so breathtaking! WOW!!

Anna said...

Spectacular!!!

Rebekah Smith said...

All the pages look wonderful!! I love how the pictures are the main theme. They are AMAZING!! Just think, not too many people get to scrap such awesome pictures. Lucky you!

Winter said...

WOW! The pics are amazing and so are the pages! Ya'll are a great team! :)

Jessica said...

These are wonderful! The first page with Musty the Muskox is hilarious! I love the bright red contrast with it! The bottom page is beautiful!