Thursday, March 25, 2010

White Water Rafting

I have to say this was a page-spread that I found myself really enjoying creating. It was a bit of a challenge because I wanted to fit as many photos as I could. I am pleased with all I was able to cram in! It sorta reminds me of a brochure.



I was asked by Ingunn if I could share a post about photo editing. I would love to! But it would probably be Quent sharing about it since he is the main photo editor. He sounded interested in sharing some tips, but it might be a little while before we get to that point. His pictures are so impressive! I'm really proud of him!

And for Nettie's question: her grandmother is coming for two weeks to spend time with the sweet little one. She is just all cuteness...except when she has "separation anxiety". Haha!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Awesome spread... :) It does look like a brochure... an awesome brochure! :)

Jessica said...

Oh this is so colorful! I like the waves! What kind of font is that that says "whitewaterafting"? or is it a brush?