Monday, May 24, 2010

Hurry, hurry

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend! We test-drove some vehicles (time for a new one!), constructed a garden plot, went to church the first time in months, and just enjoyed relaxing! I put a lot of hours into the cable knitting project over the weekend only to realize last night that I was following the pattern all wrong! It was so wrong that it was hilarious to me and I just laughed and laughed. Oh dear! So I pulled out the entire thing and started over again. It's ok though because it was good practice with the cable stitches!

I've also been working on meeting a goal for this week. Shutterfly is having a pretty awesome sale on their 12x12 photobooks. It's an early Father's Day sale, which is 50% off! That's incredible! So...I have until Wednesday if I want to finish scrapping our Montana trip photos. Eeek! For some reason I thought the 26th was Thursday so now I'm really not sure about this. We'll see!

Here are a couple of pages I created using my Travel Along Kit plus another kit that will be coming out soon!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gabi said...

Oh my, Christina! I think I would laugh too :D At least you did your practice and now you can start now and it will be perfect :)
Beautiful pages!! can't wait to see your Shutterfly book!
xoxo,
G.

Loretta said...

Love your pages. When I am done with remodeling and baseball...I may actually have time to learn to scrap digitally. Hey...didn't you say some of these are templates??? Hmmm!!!

I am working on a cable bag right now. Fun to do! I wish you would have taken a picture of the "wrong" way so we could see the change to the "right" way.

Are ya looking at Escapes??