Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What I did today...

About a month ago and then again last week I had some digital pages printed through www.scrapbookpictures.com. I'm [still] impressed with the quality and price per page, but I'm not so impressed with their shipping rates for Alaska. But...it's still cheaper than how I used to have my pages printed. So today I had all the pages (which was right around 100) and I put them in order chronologically. There are a few pages I created last year with last year's pictures that are hybrid (traditional + digital scrapbooking), and I have to say that I loved the way they looked at it made me want to do more! There's only a few hybrid pages, like maybe 10...maybe. I've definitely become a digi-scrapper! With some of the digital pages, I looked at them and thought, "What was I thinking?" Ha! I will probably do that for the rest of my life. Styles come and go. Creativity changes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (at least at that moment). It might not be as beautiful looking the next moment. Was that too cruel to say?



Tonight I was looking at a blog and I saw the blog post title had May 4, 2010. Honestly, my first thought was, "Wow! Why are they blogging so far ahead?" And then it hit me that May 4, 2010 has already come and gone! That was YESTERDAY! Is this year going by fast or what? I couldn't believe it!

Tonight I basically finished knitting the purse bag. I'm feeling a little frustrated because the pocket on the outside is giving me some difficulty. I tried on the slippers I made and one of them is too big so I should probably put that in the washer again. It's a little frustrating when things don't work out the way we want them to...but we cannot give up! I will not give up!

Back to photo editing...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: