Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Little Monkeys

I was up early this morning because I wanted to get some things done before my hair appointment at 10:00. Who would have thought I would be up at 5:30 am and working on a scrapbook page? I was too tired to focus on anything else. And then I was hitting the pavement running by 6:30 am. Whew! By the time 10:00 am rolled around I felt like it should have been later because I was up early. I didn't sleep so well last night, so a nap is sounding mighty good right about now. But before I nap or do anything else, I wanted to share another page I created using the Summertime Kit. I'm *really* enjoying this kit!

I also used Christine Newman's (List Girl Designs) Rays All Around template...which is also 35% off until Saturday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

listgirl said...

That's so cute Christina! I love the sunny fun!