Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunshine

Sunshine...wouldn't that be nice for today? I really am not complaining though because I love rain! (Really, I do!) We've had a really beautiful spring/summer season so far...even for rainy Ketchikan. Ok, enough about the weather!

I just created this page. I saw it in my mind and I LOVED using my own designs to create this page. For a long time I never understood why "flags" were so popular, but now I'm starting to get it. I have this other idea for the clothesline in my Summertime Kit. I just have to do it! Maybe after I blog this!

This page really made me miss my little sister Katie. Isn't she hilarious! We took a lot of pictures together when I was in Michigan. (*blowing kisses to Katie*) I journal on this page yet. I'll probably do that another time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: