Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby Blanket cont.

I know, I know, I'm such a bad blogger! The last week and a half has been pretty busy. I haven't been creating much, unless you count design work. I'm currently working on two kits, but I will admit those have taken the back-burner to other things.



I have to say I'm in love with this baby blanket. It's super soft! I love working on this because it's so comfy feeling! When I first started the blanket I didn't think it was going to be big enough for a baby, but now it's taking shape. Next time I take a picture of it I'll have to put something near it so you can see the true size of it. I knitted many hours on this blanket when I started having some problems with my left wrist. I thought it was from knitting--you know, those knitting "injuries" (ha!), but I think my wrist pain was actually from some strength training exercises I was doing. I'm not totally sure, so I've been taking it easy with knitting. (Yes, I think I'm turning into a hard-core knitter!)

Tonight I finished the second sleeve of my sweater! I'm delighted! It will probably be awhile before I pick that up again. I thought finishing the sleeves would be a good place to stop for now.

It's supposed to be a warm one tomorrow; they are calling for a high of 85 degrees! That's pretty much a miracle for Southeast Alaska. I will probably melt.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE the colors!! Wouldn't mind (e'hum, would love) having one of these around! ;)

fromafarr said...

Beautiful color combo, love it!