Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sneaky Peeky

Have you ever felt overwhelmed? So much to do, so much you want to do, so little time--and then you don't know what to do first? That's how I've been feeling. And then throw in things not working like they are supposed to and you have a lady trying to pull her hair out. (That would be me!) I even painted some more of the house today because I was frustrated with other things. And even though I don't like painting, I figured it's something that would probably work the right way today. Have I been scrapping? Not really. Maybe it's because it's summer? Or maybe it's because I'm being pulled in so many directions?

Here are some sneak peeks of a new kit coming out (hopefully next week!). I'm putting the finishes touches on it this week. One of the reasons I have felt overwhelmed is because we have a new computer, which is totally awesome, but it's been a little tricky because I have to transfer everything from the old to new. And then Quent had to reformat some things and I have to transfer everything again. *big deep sigh* Is someone praying for patience for me? I wish they would stop! Haha!

I really don't like posting only about kits coming out, but that's all I have right now. Once fall sets in and it's raining a lot, I will get back on track!

Have a super awesome rest of your day!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Very cool!!! Like what I see!!! xoxo

Gabi said...

Welcome to my world, Christina! I feel overwhelmed all the time and I'm always behind with catching up with all the things that have to be done.

Gorgeous pages!!

Winter said...

Yes I have been feeling overwhelmed with so much to do and want to do and so little time! But Praise God I get the things done that need to be done first and He lets me enjoy some of the things I like to do too! :) Sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day! :)