Thursday, October 7, 2010

Creative Team awesome layouts!

This post is long overdue! My Creative Team rocks! I am really enjoying seeing what they have been creating with my Greener Grass Designs kits! When I create the kits I often wonder what people will think of different elements/papers. And then I see what they create and I'm just in awe at their creativity!! Thank you my amazing team!! xoxo


I think I just about gasped when I saw this page that Bekah created using Subtle Memories. Look at those beautiful colors together! And I love the gray background! She changed the hue/saturation of the ribbon from blue to pink, which I just love! That's the beautiful versatility of digital scrapbooking!


The Beach Bliss kit was created especially with Jessica in mind because she requested a beach set. I had been thinking about it anyway, so her request was the perfect motivation. Her placement of the cute little elements is just perfect! And of course I'm bias because that's my sweet little nephew in the picture. *smile*


I'm a butterfly lover (and they are so fun to design!) that I was so excited to see this page Carrie created using the kit Raindrops & Butterflies. So beautiful!


I love, love, love the color combo Carrie used for these pictures! Everything flows together so nicely! Such sweet pictures, too!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: