Friday, October 29, 2010

Gamma

Hello! Well, today didn't go exactly as planned because our hot water heater was leaking. There was no flooding, thankfully! I'm glad Quent noticed it this morning. I usually exercise almost first thing in the morning, but there was no chance of doing that without a warm shower to look forward to afterward. So I dove into design work and scrapping instead...and now that the repairman has come and gone, we have hot water again! Yippee! So right after this I'm going to work up a good sweat! *smile*

Yesterday, Oprah had the entire cast of The Sound of Music on her show. It was amazing! I think I sat there with a smile on my face the whole time. It's my favorite movie!! At the end of the show four of the 'real' Von Trapp great-grandchildren sang Edelweiss. It was so beautiful that I started to cry. You can watch it here.

Here's another sneak peek:

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gabi said...

I'm glad that the water heater was fixed, it is a pain to be without hot water. We are all so spoiled, lol.
I haven't seen that movie, have to check it out.
Hope you are doing great, Christina!
btw, gorgeous LO! xxx