Thursday, October 28, 2010

You are awesome!

Hello! I love Thursday because it's my "Friday". It means I can stay up late because I don't have to get up super early in the morning. Working at a coffee shoppe means people go there before work...so I'm up and at the shoppe before everyone else has left for the morning. I try not to think about it... So I'm up tonight playing (aka scrapping). I've also been putting more touches to the current kit I am working on that's all about boys. And I have these pictures of my nephews that are perfect for scrapping! I like to test out all of the elements and papers I create because I want them to be what I would use + to test the quality. If I'm not going to use them, I don't want to create them or include them in a kit. That's my own personal designing policy. I hope I'm not spoiling too much by showing these sneak peeks.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!! I can't wait!!! I love the tire tracks/road!! Too fun!! :)

Jessica said...

Oh this is sooo cool looking!!! Loving the cars and tire tracks!!! And of course my sweet handsome boy in there!!!