Sunday, November 28, 2010

In good company

Happy belated Thanksgiving! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I've blogged. I thought that life was going to settle down after summer, but I was wrong. I've been busy! I'm working 4 days a week now, plus working on design work, plus working on several projects that are for Christmas. Eeek! I'm having fun though...lots of fun!

I thought I would share a layout I created a couple of weeks ago. This is a page about my Aunt Mary and I. She's so dear to me! I was inspired by a page somewhere, but I cannot remember where it was from. I like the simplicity of this layout. I really want to get into scrapbooking more, but I haven't really had the time. I need to figure that out because I have LOTS of pictures to scrapbook.

How has November been for you? In a few days it will be December, can you believe it?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: