Thursday, February 24, 2011

July 4th

On Sunday I received some sad news that Little Dreamer Designs is closing shoppe. I felt like the creative winds were taken out of my sails. It was the first and only place I sold my designs. I'm very thankful to Michelle Coleman (owner of Little Dreamer) who gave me the opportunity to sell there and grow in my skills. There's another opportunity on the horizon, so I'm thankful for that! Little Dreamer is having a sale right now on everything in the shoppe until March 15th!

Last night Quent downloaded a free trial version of Adobe CS5. I think he really wants to update our stuff, but maybe I'm the one dragging my feet about it? So I'm hoping to play around with digi today and explore the updated version.

I think it was on Sunday when I pretty much hogged this computer all day and I ended up scrapping 6 pages! I haven't done that in a long time! It felt really good to sit and play! Here is one of the pages that I created that day:

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toss your egg... ... NOW!