Friday, February 18, 2011

Rowing Sarkar Lake

Hello! TGIF! I'm SOOOOOOO glad it's Friday! I worked all 5 days this week and I'm SOOOO thankful the weekend is here. I'm looking forward to being as lazy as possible and catching up on some things. I have had little spurts to be creative this week (it was theraputic 'down-time' for me before heading to work), so I was extremely thankful for that. I'm in the last week of my first trimester, and already I'm finding I have more energy. Whoohoo! But a nap still sounds good right now.

Here's a page I worked on this week:



Also, I finished the gray shrug sweater I have been working on since June. I'm not impressed with it at all. I won't be posting any pictures of the completed project because there's no way I'm modeling that thing. Haha! I learned a lot while knitting it, so that's good. I've read a lot of bad reviews about that shrug and pattern, so I think it's just the pattern and not the knitter. Well, maybe both. Ha! I'm hoping to finish Quent's slipper (finally) this weekend.

Have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Winter said...

Oh I LOVE this page! The colors are amazing! :)