Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dude Mountain

My friend Nettie (Hi Nettie!) reminded me that I needed to make an update on the announcement I made last week about a new shop opening up where I will be selling my designs. Well...it was supposed to open Monday, but the website is being worked on and there have been some changes, so it will still be a few days.

I was also offered to sell through a second site called Memory Scraps, and of course I accepted! I just feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to sell through both places. Thank you, Lord! When I first read Michelle Coleman's email stating that Little Dreamer was going to close, my heart sank. I felt sad and even had tears. Right before that I had made plans to really pour myself more into design. I had even requested working less time at the coffee shop so I could do so. So I'm so delighted and thankful for these new opportunities!! How is it said? "When God closes a door, He opens a window." So true!

Over the weekend I worked on repackaging my kit previews and getting things ready for the new store(s). I decided I won't be transferring over all of the designs I have made so far for the new stores because some of them just aren't very popular or I need to redo some things. I'm seeing what's most popular and I'm going to do my best to stick with those kinds of designs. I'm learning as I go.



On a knitting note, I felted Quent's slippers the other day. He really likes them! They look nice! I should take pictures...

Well, that's all for now folks! I'll let you know more about the new store as soon as possible!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Yay!!!
I had been wondering too. I followed little dreamer blog and was sad that so many cool designs were not going to be availible.