Monday, April 18, 2011

Knitting Projects

It's been a little while since I've posted. I thought I would share some pics of some peeks at some knitting projects I have going right now.

One of the projects, which I haven't started yet, is going to be a little dress/shirt/tunic type knitted garment for a 6 month old. It's totally not practical, but I want to knit something girly and I found a pattern I really like. I found some yarn at the local knitting store and I can't wait to get started! The picture above is both colors of the yarn I'm using. The picture below is the same yarn as the balled yarn above, but without being balled.

And this is the baby blanket I've been knitting. After we found out we are having a girl, I bought some bright pink and purple yarn from Knit Picks. I'll post more details about these projects in the future.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Congrats on having a GIRL!!! You will have so much fun with her. I bet you can't wait to meet her. That will be a very blessed moment.

Jessica said...

I love your yarn colors and the colors of your blanket! I'm thinking mine is going to be pretty boring with just orange and white! Ha!
Wish I was as far with mine as you are with yours. :(

Jessica said...

I love your yarn colors and the colors of your blanket! I'm thinking mine is going to be pretty boring with just orange and white! Ha!
Wish I was as far with mine as you are with yours. :(