Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Biker Dude

I'm not sure if I ever shared this layout. I made it probably over a year ago and recently it's been inspiring to me! Maybe it's the bright colors! Or maybe it's because I've been thinking back on my childhood and remembering all of the colorful things that made it sweet...especially in the summer!



I've also been thinking a lot about how my life is going to change (and is changing) in the next few months. I know it will be a beautiful adjustment having a sweet little girl to have, hold, and nurture. Sometimes I wonder what will happen to my "scrapbooking world" and design. I read a post today that really made me think about some things.

My little word for the year is "prune", as in cutting back; change. Things are changing and things will change even more. I know that when you prune a plant that more fruit is able to flourish. I know it's a good thing. I just cannot really imagine what it will be like. There are so many things even in pregnancy that I didn't expect or I don't remember anyone ever talking to me about, but here I am experiencing it. I know the same thing will happen when baby girl Smith enters the world.

I feel like my mind is churning with ideas, wonders, and curiousity on this subject. I will have to think on this some more...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I really like this page! It's so bright and cheerful!! Matthew reminds me a lot of Samuel in those pictures.