Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Little Jackson Smith

Hello! I created this page yesterday. It was inspired by this. Lately I've needed outside inspiration besides the little nudges of creativity inside of my head. And that's ok!

Yesterday I went through our canoe trip photos and picked out the ones I wanted to scrap and digitally 'slapped' them in collage fashion onto some pages. So now I need to go back and add journaling, paper, and elements. It's one of those projects I want DONE.



I'm hoping to finish a knitting project today. Whoohoo!

Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gabi said...

He is so adorable :)
LOVE love the cheerful colors and the blocking design. Awesome!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi, Christina! How fun that you are a Ketchikan-ian!! We just loved our trip and I'm so jealous that you get to see such amazing beauty all year long. I was looking at your pages and just love your work. I'll certainly be back for sure. :)