Monday, June 6, 2011

You Are Lovely



Hello! I've been in a creative mood today as far as scrapbooking goes. I created this page and a 2-page spread today. I recently bought some Photoshop actions from Maggie Holmes and I wanted to play with those today. I have a few pictures from Christmas-time to scrap, so I thought I would have fun with those photos. I haven't scrapped an 8-1/2 x 11 page in quite awhile. I think it's fun to do that sometimes. One thing I love about putting pages into 3-ring binders is because you can put different sizes in instead of the standard 12 x 12. I may do more of these size pages in the near future. There was a post on Ali Edwards' blog that inspired me about that.

This past Saturday my friend Joy had a baby shower for me in Wrangell. It was such a great time! I really enjoyed seeing everyone so much! I was so touched by everyone's thoughtfulness and generosity. I feel truly blessed! Today I had fun sorting through the gifts and organizing the baby's room a little more.

Well, we are off on a walk! Have a great rest of your day!

No comments: