Wednesday, July 6, 2011

32 Weeks

Whew, it's been a little while since I've blogged! I had a good excuse though. My sister in law, Natasha, was visiting with us for a couple of weeks. I really enjoyed her visit! While she was here, we took some pregnancy photos since she's an amazing photographer. On the only nice day we had while she was here (and it was REALLY nice at that!) we drove around and found a couple of places to take pictures. One of the places was this park near a hatchery. I wasn't interested in being around a lot of people while taking photos, but we had no choice here. There were SO many tourists from the cruise ships walking around. There went our privacy! Oh well! I am 32 weeks in these photos (I'm now 33 weeks). Here are a couple of my favorites:





I haven't been feeling very creative lately as far as scrapbooking goes. I have been slowly knitting a baby hat. I do, however, have some fabric to make a quilt, so I may get started on that soon.

I have less than 7 weeks until my due date! She'll be here before we know it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gabi said...

You look amazing!