Monday, September 26, 2011

You had me at HELLO

I think it was last week when I scrapped this page. It was so much fun and wow, just so awesome to be scrapbooking my very own daughter! I have dreamed of this for so long!



I think some of the pages I create of her first year will go into her baby book, which is more like a scrapbook. And then some of the other pages will go in our regular books. I'm not quite sure how to go about that yet. I keep on thinking about what Ali Edwards has done. I should look into it more. Any suggestions or ideas?

I scrapped another page today! I'll share that soon!

I hear her waking...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gabi said...

Your page is so precious, Christina! love love it.

Loretta said...

Beautiful page...makes me a little teary!!

Anna said...

I'm so happy for you! Nothing is more sweet that scrapping your own new little baby girl!!! Love this layout!

Jamie R. said...

Your journaling says so much with so few words. Love that!