Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just BE

Just be: this is a good reminder for myself right now. In fact, that reminds of of a quote I found and have been wanting to share. I'll have to post that soon.

So I am at home recovering well. Thank you, Lord! I feel like I am getting stronger each day. The incision is pretty crazy, but it's nice to have the staples out. I won't go into details, but Quent says it looks like a centipede walked across my belly. Ha! It's really nice to be home and with my family!

Jeralyn changes daily it seems. She's hilarious! Her personality is coming out more and more!



I feel so behind with everything right now, but that's to be expected.

I'm excited to get some new yarn my mother-in-law picked up for me from Frankenmuth, Michigan! I am becoming a yarn-snob!

Well, this is all for now. Have a super awesome weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie R. said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. You better get over that feeling of being behind; that's just the way parenthood goes. Ha! I thought it would get better each year, but I've been calling this last year "the year I was behind on EVERYTHING".