Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cheating with templates

Ok, I admit it!  Scrapbooking your children is no easy task.  Why?  Why??!!  Because there are SOOOO many pictures to scrapbook.  I'm trying to reign myself in and pick my favorite photos.  I'm trying to use journaling prompts.  I'm trying to think about the most important moments I want to highlight in my pages.  It's not easy!  So I'm really trying to not scrapbook every series of pictures.  And what's really awesome about it is that I'm actually scrapping!!  It's been fun and it feels so good to be creative!

But sometimes I don't want to think too much about how I want a layout to look, so I've been using templates.  I call it cheating, but it's really not.  It's a handy-dandy way to get your photos on a page so you can chase after your child who is pulling on every cord imaginable in your computer room.  Whew!

Both of these pages were created using templates from Double-D Studio (Designer Digitals):




No comments: