Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Week 27::Baby Journal::

So I'm caught up on the baby journal to Week 27!  But wouldn't you know, Jeralyn is 34 weeks today!  So I won't let this "catching up" fool me!  I am right on track with journaling though.  I'm thankful for that!  Sometimes I have to jot down the date and what she did on a piece of scratch paper so I won't forget.  It's fun having the exact date of something that happened!  So here is what I did for Week 27:


She's growing so fast!  She's crawling!  She's clapping!  She says "dada" and "mama", but I'm not sure if she actually understands that I'm mama and that Quent is dada.  She probably does though.  She's learning and picking up on things; it's amazing!  I'm seriously just in awe of the things she learns and does without us even purposely teaching her.

I love being a mother!  I love being home with her; it's what I dreamed of for so long!  And every single day I still mentally pinch myself that this is for real!

I have more pages to share with you soon!

No comments: