Friday, June 8, 2012

Great-grandparents

I was inspired by another Pinterest page.  I have another one I want to scraplift soon!  Hopefully I will have time to work on that sometime this weekend.  This was a page that was just really precious to scrapbook.  And guess what!?  I'm almost done scrapping 2011!!!  Yeah!!  I probably have around 10 more pages to scrap, but that's not too bad!  I'm enjoying the process.


A few days ago I bought a phone app to help me schedule when I want to clean on certain days.  It's helped me so much.  I realize that I totally thrive on schedules and lists.  Without them I feel lost and overwhelmed.  Now that I have cleaning stuff "scheduled" I no longer feel overwhelmed and so far I've been keeping up with what I have scheduled.  Sure, I could have written it down on paper, but I'm having fun learning to make my phone a helpful tool!

Well, have a super awesome weekend!  Stay happy!

P.S.  Elements used are from Erica Zane (Sweet Shoppe), Greener Grass Designs (MScraps), Designer Digitals, and Social Butterfly kit (Lily Pad).

No comments: