Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The day after Christmas

Am I really posting twice in one day?  *faint*

I thought it would be fun to post a Christmas page in July.  You know...Christmas in July!  I'm getting real close to being finished scrapping 2011.  I have to tell you, it feels very satisfying!  And it's been so great to have the time to scrapbook while Jeralyn plays in her pack-n-play!  She enjoys it so much!  I can hear her squealing in there!  Lately she's had a lot of fun throwing things out of the pack-n-play.  She's so funny!  It's hard to believe that tomorrow we will be in her birthday month!  Wow!


I'm also working on some knitting projects.  I am knitting Quent a second pair of slippers right now.  I just finished knitting baby booties, and I have a couple of more pairs for baby gifts to knit.  I think I almost know the pattern by heart now.  I would also like to get started on a birthday gift for someone special soon, but we'll see.

Hope you are having a great day!

No comments: