Thursday, January 17, 2013

Project Life: Week 1

So Blogger is still being bad.  I can't post pictures like I normally do, but thankfully Photobucket exists!
 
I'm still trying to figure out how I want to do this project.  I have a few templates ready to use. I also want to stay consistent with the embellishments.  I have always enjoyed seeing how Susan does Project Life.  Her approach is simple and clean.  I appreciate that because if I'm going to do something like this, I need simple and clean because I don't have a lot of extra time.  I'm excited about this project because we take so many pictures and there is no way I can highlight them in a separate scrapbook page all of the time.  So this is a great way to still have the photos on a page, but without going too crazy!  Ha!  I may change things a bit as I go along until I find my groove.  I like this first week, but I'm not completely settled.  And I really hope I don't get too behind.  I am just so excited!
 



Products used:
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: