Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project life: Week 5

Hello!  I'm back with another week of Project Life: digital style.  I wanted to send a shout out and thank you to my friend Jamie for reminding me about the purpose of Project Life and scrapbooking in general.  (Jamie, thank you!)  She reminded me that no matter what my pages look like, that I will be so glad I did them later down the road when we look through the albums.  Yes!  It's SO true!  I have a lot of completed scrapbooks, some of them were done in the old-school Creative Memories style, but I love looking through them.  Jamie's comment encouraged me so much!


 I am actually enjoying Project Life so much that I am tempted to use it to catch up on 2012.  Ha!  I like how simple the process is (thus far) and how I can't wait until the week is over so I can process photos and get started.  With my limited time now to sit down and do such things, it's a great way to still capture memories through scrapbooking.

I feel like I did a lot of scrapbooking of last year's photos already by doing the Weekly Baby Journal for Jeralyn, but there are some memories I want to do separate pages for.  But I am starting to feel quite overwhelmed with all of the memories and photos still left for 2012.  I know some of you are probably chuckling at me, but I am so used to being more caught up than this!  Ha!  Oh well, I would rather be making memories with my family than stuck in front of a computer all the time.

Until next time...

No comments: