Thursday, February 21, 2013

Project Life: Week 7

I'm back again with another Project Life spread.  Unfortunately, this week's spread doesn't make my heart go pitter patter.  But I keep on thinking about what Jamie shared with me about how much I will appreciate these pages later on...no matter what they look like.  I am seriously enjoying this project!
 
Thank you to those who have left comments so far (see this post).  I know there are more of you looking at my blog.  Come on, don't be shy--unless you are a spam commenter who thinks I should buy jewerly or purses!



1 comment:

Jamie R. said...

I happen to love these pages because I know when your little girl turns 9 (like mine just did) you will look at these and your heart will surely go pitter patter. You will say, "Oh, I remember those clothes, or the way she used to smile with her whole face, or what phase of development she was in, or her favorite toys..." It will take you back to that moment in time and you will get to relive it all over again.